17U vs Tavistock is Canceled, News (Mitchell Minor Soccer)

PrintNews Article
Click to view full-size image
17U vs Tavistock is Canceled
Submitted By Richard Boyce on Tuesday, May 14, 2019
The 17U game is canceled as Tavistock's fields are not playable. We will hold practice at the parmalat field at 7pm. If you have signed up for 15u or 17u, please come to this practice

This article has been viewed 409 times.
News ArchiveOther Recent Articles
  • 26
    May
    Organization
    ATTENTION: If anyone has a request to buy stuff saying Mitchell Minor Soccer will reimburse you this is NOT true.  We are experiencing some problems with our website! DO NOT BUY things that say "will be paid by Mitchell Minor Soccer" because ...
  • 22
    May
    Organization
    Kintore's fields are now playable so the 9UB game previously canceled on Thursday May 23rd is now back on
  • 15
    May
    Organization
    May 16th The 9B and 11U game vs Kinkora has been canceled due to field conditions, please do not use the UTES fields so they recover quickly.  The 13U game can be played at the parmalot field and is still on. May 23rd The 9B game against ...
  • 14
    May
    Organization
    The 13U game in St Paul's has been cancelled tonight due to field conditions. The 9u and 11u games are still on.Timbits and Types have been cancelled for tonight and will start next Tuesday
  • 11
    May
    Organization
    Tuesday, May 14th will be the first night of Timbit and Tyke. Please be at the fields in behind Mitchell District High School and Upper Thames, start time is 7 pm. Weather permitting.
  • 09
    May
    Organization
    Weather permitting practice is on at 7:00 at the parmalat fields 
  • 07
    May
    Organization
    We are working with the town to see if we are able to get practices in for the 9, 11 and 13u teams on Thursday night. Please watch the website for updates. These practices would be held at the parmalat fields, please do not use the fields behind  ...
  • 04
    May
    Organization
    West Perth has closed all of our fields due to the wet conditions, please due not use the fields as it could further delay the start of the season. Please watch for updates on when we could return to the fields
Printed from mitchellminorsoccer.com on Sunday, September 15, 2019 at 4:14 PM